You can determine if you are eligible for any visa and what's required online:
Online Visa eligibility - Click Here
In case the information is invalid or unacceptable, procedures can be done manually following the below mentioned steps.
- You should fill in the visa application form and attach it with a recent photo.
- You must submit a letter to the Head of Mission detailing the reasons for getting your visa.
- Regular visa is issued for only one travel.
- Your visa application is sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for approval.
- In the case of requesting the (foreign) wife of a Bahraini citizen to join her husband in Bahrain, those concerned must fill in a joining visa.
- You are requested to submit an original marriage contract certified from official agencies in the country of issuance.
- You are also requested to submit a copy of the passports of the husband and wife.
- You should submit a passport-size photo of the wife.
- All documents are sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bahrain to for approval.
- Work visas are issued based on the Non-Objection Certificate (N.O.C) issued by the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and Residence in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Working Visas cannot be issued without taking prior approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
A form is already available here, which could be printed out and filled in alongside Required attachments for submission to Bahraini diplomatic missions abroad or the General Directorate for Nationality, Passports and Residence in Bahrain.