Other Services

HomeConsular > Other Services

Certificate of Good Conduct

Bahraini citizens or foreign citizens residing/ or having resided in Bahrain and who wish to obtain a Certificate of Good Conduct are requested to contact the Embassy:
  • With a copy of their passport including the first page relative to the residence permit delivered by the administration in charge of nationalities, passports and visas
  • As well as two passport photos on blue background
  • Fill up the document appended to the present notice and be careful to use black ink for fingerprints

  • Embassies

  • Find a Kingdom of Bahrain embassy:

  • upr
  • bahrain
  • 2030 bahrain
  • bahrain
  • upr
  • kingdom of bahrain
  • *Ministry of Foreign Affairs' is responsible for coordinating and implementing all matters related to the nation's foreign policy, Bahrain's relations with other countries and international organizations, and to protecting the interests of Bahraini citizens abroad.
  • Consulate General of the Kingdom
    of Bahrain in New York
    866 2nd Ave 14 Floor
    New York, NY, 10017

    Telephone: (212) 223-6200
    Fax: (212) 223-6206