Dr. Ebrahim Yusuf Al-Abdullah
Highest educational qualification:
Ph.D. in mathematics and education from the University of Paris VII, France (Jessieu-France) with Excellence and first class honors, 1979.
Highest Managerial Qualification:
Executive Management Diploma (post-doctorate) with honors and distinction (1989).
Medals and Honors:
Awarded the Shaikh Isa bin Salman Al-Khalifa (late Ameer of the Kingdom of Bahrain) National Medal of the Third Degree.
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kingdom of Bahrain, Republic of Turkey (2008 -)
- Non-resident educational expert and consultant to some regional and international organizations and educational institutions (2000 - 2008).
- Member of the House of Representatives of the Kingdom of Bahrain (2002 - 2006).
- Undersecretary Assistant of the Ministry of Education and Assistant General Education and Technical (1997 - 2002).
- Director of Curricula Development (1983 - 1997).
- Head of Mathematics and Science Curriculum Specialists (1981 - 1983).
- Senior Curriculum Specialist for Mathematics (1974 - 1981).
- Math Curriculum Specialist (1974-1979)
- A teacher of mathematics at intermediate and secondary public schools (1969 - 1974).
- Author of a number of books in the field of development and comprehensive reform, human resource development, educational evaluation, administration, future education, quality of education, institutional reform (6 books and curricula).
- Co-authored (31) textbooks in contemporary mathematics and science for the three levels of education in Bahrain and the GCC and Arab organizations and international (ALECSO, UNESCO).
- Studies and Research: prepared a series of studies and research in the field of planning and educational reform and development, improvement of the quality of education and the development of educational administration, and educational institutions and assessment.
- Supervised a group of studies and scientific research.
- Articles in newspapers: wrote several articles on human resource development and strategic planning development, educational administration and evaluation, institutional reform, general development and community issues, and civil and public affairs.