1. How to obtain a visit visa/ family visa? Does the Embassy issue any other visa?
Ans: Chinese Citizens may obtain Bahraini Visa at the Airport, However, the Chinese authorities require a Visa affixed on the passport in order to allow them travel to Bahrain. It is always recommended to obtain the visa from a sponsor in Bahrain ( Company, Hotel or tourist Agency). In case you don’t have a sponsor in Bahrain, please log on to the website:http://www.evisa.gov.bh to get the list of sponsored Hotels in Bahrain who can sponsor your visit, however you will have to book your stay at the Hotel also.
They would get you a visa in about 2 weeks time and the same can then be endorsed at this Embassy.
2. What is the procedure for applying for a Police Clearance Certificate from Bahrain?
Ans. Following documents are required to be submitted:-
- Covering letter with details of your sponsor should be addressed to Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain
- 2 Copies of Passport both New & Old – stapled separately.
- 2 Copies of CPR
- 2 Photographs with blue background 6 x 4 cms.
- Application Fee: BD 1 or Rs.150/- (per application).
Also please note that an Application Form shall be given to be duly filled and signed by the Applicant only, hereafter fingerprints of the applicant will be taken by our officer. Therefore, the applicant will have to personally visit our Embassy to complete the necessary procedures at 9.00 a.m.
We shall not courier nor post any documents from our side to you. Hence, it is advisable to personally come to collect your PCC or to depute someone with a valid Authorization Letter, to collect the same on your behalf.
We would also like to inform you that after submission of the documents it will take more than six weeks time to receive the Good Conduct Certificate.
3. What documents are legalized at the Embassy and what is the procedure
Ans: Please see our Legalization (E1.6 Legalization)
4. Is visa issued for visitors attending an exhibition in Bahrain ?
Ans: Visa has to be obtained from the sponsors of the event and the same can then be stamped at the Embassy.