1. Can French citizens obtain their visa at the airport?
Yes, a visa is given at Bahrain airport for a two-week-period, upon presenting:
- A French passport valid for 6 months
- A two-way ticket
Citizens of the European Union countries, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland and United States can obtain a two-week visa for 15$, upon their arrival to Bahrain airport.
2. Can we take pets to Bahrain?
The Bahraini Authorities require an original sanitary certificate made by an official veterinary of the country of origin. This certificate should be accompanied by the relative documentary evidence of vaccination against rabies and other contagious diseases, according to the animal species.
For more information, please contact:
Please address your correspondence to:
Head of Veterinary Quarantine Authority Animal Wealth Directorate
PO Box 251 Manama
Kingdom of Bahrain
3. How to get a visa for Formula 1?
This visa is only delivered to spectators of Formula 1 Grand Prix.
- A valid passport
- A return ticket
- A ticket of entry to the Formula 1 races in Bahrain
- A reservation in a hotel in Bahrain or a confirmation of the period and place of stay
4. Can we get information or touristic brochures about Bahrain?
Yes, if the person comes directly to the Embassy
By post, if the person does not reside in Paris
5. How can we pay for legalization?
- By bank check to the order of Bahrain Consulate or in cash
- The Consular service does not accept personal checks