Laissez Passer

HomeConsular > Passport Services > Laissez Passer

Requested documents:

In case of theft or loss of passport:
  • Two (2) passport photos on light background
  • The loss or theft declaration established by the central police commissariat or any police unit or by the gendarmerie brigade
  • A copy of the old passport, if available

For Newborn:
  • Two (2) passport photos on light background
  • A copy of the two parents’ passports
  • A certified copy of the parents’ marriage certificate
  • The child’s original birth certificate (or a certified copy)

  • Expect to pay a 50 Bahraini Dinar fee for this service.
  • The embassy or consulate will issue passage document (Laissez Passer) valid only for one trip to Bahrain in order to facilitate your entry

  • Embassies

  • Find a Kingdom of Bahrain embassy:

  • upr
  • bahrain
  • 2030 bahrain
  • bahrain
  • upr
  • kingdom of bahrain
  • *Ministry of Foreign Affairs' is responsible for coordinating and implementing all matters related to the nation's foreign policy, Bahrain's relations with other countries and international organizations, and to protecting the interests of Bahraini citizens abroad.
  • 15 El Brazil St. - Zamalek

    Telephone: (+202) 27357996 - 27357998
    Fax: (+202) 27366609