Other Services

HomeConsular > Other Services

Has someone you know passed away?

If a friend or relative dies while abroad, your the consulate in Islamabad will be ready to help you with the procedures involved in registering the death and shipping the body home.

  • It is essential that you register the death where the person died. This can usually be done through the Ministry of Health, however be sure to call us if you are confused as to where to do this.
  • Once you have obtained the death certificate be sure to get it ratified at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the death occurred. Once you have done so, get it ratified at the consulate.
  • At this point we will be able to help you find the best possible route of getting the body back home, and inform you about any costs this might entail

Throughout this process please do call the embassy or consulate if you have any questions or need any assistance. We will be available to support you as best we can.

  • Embassies

  • Find a Kingdom of Bahrain embassy:

  • upr
  • bahrain
  • 2030 bahrain
  • bahrain
  • upr
  • kingdom of bahrain
  • *Ministry of Foreign Affairs' is responsible for coordinating and implementing all matters related to the nation's foreign policy, Bahrain's relations with other countries and international organizations, and to protecting the interests of Bahraini citizens abroad.
  • 15 El Brazil St. - Zamalek

    Telephone: (+202) 27366605 - 27357996 - 27357997
    Fax: (+202) 27366609