HomeConsular > Legalization

  • Files and certificates can be sent, either by mail or directly at the consulate from Monday to Friday.
  • Legalisation of Certificates with invoices.
  • Certificates must be legalised with invoices in the Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry or Chamber of Commerce of the Canton.
  • Certificates must be legalised first at the chancellery of the canton, which issued it or by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the case of the issue of the certificate in another country.

  • Embassies

  • Find a Kingdom of Bahrain embassy:

  • upr
  • bahrain
  • 2030 bahrain
  • bahrain
  • upr
  • kingdom of bahrain
  • *Ministry of Foreign Affairs' is responsible for coordinating and implementing all matters related to the nation's foreign policy, Bahrain's relations with other countries and international organizations, and to protecting the interests of Bahraini citizens abroad.
  • Chemin Jaques-Attenville 1, 1218 Grand-Saconnex

    Case postale 39, 1292 Chambesy Genève

    Telephone: +41227589640
    Fax: +41227589651