1. A completed application form attached with a recent photo of the applicant.
2. A letter by the applicant to the Head of the Mission.
3. Application is to be sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for approval.
4. In the event of requesting entry visa for a foreign wife of a Bahraini citizen, an application form has to be completed.
5. Legalized Original Marriage contract by the official authorities concerned.
6. A copy of the passports of husband and wife.
7. A photograph of the wife on light background.
8. Application is to be sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bahrain for approval.
Work visas are issued based on the No-Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and Residence and the Labor Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA).