Laissez Passer

HomeConsular > Passport Services > Laissez Passer

In the event that your passport is lost or stolen you should:

•   Immediately go to the nearest police station and get a lost or stolen passport report.

•   Provide a written letter addressed to the Head of the Mission requesting the replacement of a lost or stolen passport.

•   Expect to pay a 50 Bahraini Dinar fee for this service.

•     The embassy or consulate will issue passage document (Laissez Passer) valid only for one trip to Bahrain in order to facilitate your entry.

  • Embassies

  • Find a Kingdom of Bahrain embassy:

  • upr
  • bahrain
  • 2030 bahrain
  • bahrain
  • upr
  • *Ministry of Foreign Affairs' is responsible for coordinating and implementing all matters related to the nation's foreign policy, Bahrain's relations with other countries and international organizations, and to protecting the interests of Bahraini citizens abroad.
  • House:5 - Street:83 - G6/4

    Islamabad, Islamic Republic of Pakistan

    Opening Line:+9251
    Telephone: 2831117 - 2831115- 2831114
    Fax: 2831060