- The passport is renewed for a period of two weeks to enable its holder to return to the Kingdom.
- Two photographs.
- Filling in the passport renewal application form.
- In the case of the inability of the applicant to travel to Bahrain to replace his passport, the Embassy will send the passport, the passport form, a 10 Dinars application fee, the photographs, and a memorandum to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Requirements for the issuance of a Travel Document for a lost Bahraini passport
- 1 A police report on the loss of the passport from the local police station
- A copy of the Bahraini passport (if available) or the CPR
- A memorandum to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and a request for the issuance of a single trip Travel Document.
- A stamp (Fee class – BD 5 or equivalent to K.D. 5)
Requirements for the issuance of a Single Trip Travel Documents (valid for two weeks)
- (For newborns in the State of Kuwait).
- Legalization of the birth certificate at the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the State of Kuwait.
- An endorsed marriage contract.
- Parent's passports and identity documents.
A memorandum to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bahrain along with all identification papers and a copy of the travel document.