Hours of Consular Reception Desk:
9:30-12:00, Mon. to Fri.
Location of Consular Reception Desk:
(Both new applications and pick-ups of legalized documents are available.)
•Subject to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
•Embassy is closed on Embassy Holidays.
ONE business day, in principle.
- 1. The original document(s) to be authenticated.
(Either the official seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan or the official seal and signature of any local, Japanese, Chamber of Commerce and Industry must be provided on the original document(s) before applying at the embassy.)
- 2. A copy of each original document (A black-and-white photocopy is acceptable.)
- 3. A completed Application Form
- 1. An applicant or his/her agent submits the requirements and pay the fee at the Consular Reception Desk. (Application by post is NOT accepted.) A receipt will be issued to the applicant/agent in return.
- 2. In principle, from next business day on, your authenticated document will be ready for pick-up by yourself or your agent. To come for pick-up, please be sure to bring the issued receipt to show to us.