Application & Pick-Up Hours:
9:30AM～12:00PM from Room 710
One business day, in principles
1. The original document(s) to be authenticated. (A seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan or Japanese local chamber of commerce and industries must be stamped.)
2. A copy of each document (A black-and –white photocopy is acceptable.)
3. A completed Application Form
4. Fees in cash (JP Yen only)
1. Submit the requirements with the fee at the embassy. (Application by post is NOT accepted.) A receipt
will be issued in return.
2. In principle, from next business day on, your authenticated document will be ready for pick up. To pick up your document, please make sure to bring and show us the issued receipt.