HomeConsular > FAQ

Q: How can I obtain a Good Conduct Certificate?

A: Please be noted that a person who previously residing in the Kingdom of Bahrain and wish to get a Good Conduct Certificate is required to have; application form to be filled with finger printed and 2 photos attached (blue backdrop), copy of passport and 3 USD fees> > Good Conduct Application Form click here


Q: What are the public holidays in Thailand?



1st January

New Year’s Day

28th February

Makha Bucha Day

1st March

Makha Bucha Day (Substitution)

6th April

Chakri Day

13th – 15th April

Songkran Festival Day

1st May

National Labour Day

3rd May

National Labour Day (Substitution)

5th May

Coronation Day

13th May

Ploughing Ceremony Day

28th May

Wisakha Bucha Day

26th July

Asalha Bucha Day

27th July

Buddhist Lent Day

12th August

Her Majesty the Queen’s Birthday

23rd October

Chulalongkorn Day

25th October

Chulalongkorn Day (Substitution)

5th December

His Majesty the King’s Birthday and

Thai National Day

6th December

His Majesty the King’s Birthday (Substitution)

10th December

Constitution Day

31st December

New Year’s Eve

  • Embassies

  • Find a Kingdom of Bahrain embassy:

  • upr
  • bahrain
  • 2030 bahrain
  • bahrain
  • upr
  • kingdom of bahrain
  • *Ministry of Foreign Affairs' is responsible for coordinating and implementing all matters related to the nation's foreign policy, Bahrain's relations with other countries and international organizations, and to protecting the interests of Bahraini citizens abroad.