Laissez Passer

HomeConsular > Passport Services > Laissez Passer

Procedures for issuance of Laissez Passer :

1 -  Passport holder should report loss of passport to the nearest police station in the city of residence.
2 -  Passport holder should put an advertisement on a local newspaper in the country of residence of the loss of his/her passport and submits copy of the add to Embassy.
3 - A written request to the embassy for the issuance of Travel Document and a copy of the missing passport, identity card or population registration card (CPR), if any.
4 -  Request will be forwarded to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for taking appropriate action and addressing the authority concerned in the Kingdom.
5 – Two  4 X 5 cm white -background photographs of the applicant.
6 – Fees to be paid :  (RO 7.500 is equivalent to BD 5.)

Laissez Passer is also issued to facilitate travel of a newborn child to Bahrain and on the following documents are needed :

1 - A letter  to the embassy by the child's father requesting the issuance of a Travel Document.
2 – A Copy of child's official birth certificate.
3 – A Copy of the marriage certified.
4 – A Copy of the passports of both parents.
5 -  Request, endorsed with an official letter from the embassy, will be forwarded by Embassy to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to send to the office concerned.
  • Embassies

  • Find a Kingdom of Bahrain embassy:

  • upr
  • bahrain
  • 2030 bahrain
  • bahrain
  • upr
  • kingdom of bahrain
  • *Ministry of Foreign Affairs' is responsible for coordinating and implementing all matters related to the nation's foreign policy, Bahrain's relations with other countries and international organizations, and to protecting the interests of Bahraini citizens abroad.
  • Qurum Beach Railway No. 3030, Villa No. 2421, pp.
    P.O Box:  66
    Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos R.B 115

    Telephone: +968-24605074
    Fax: +968-24605072