The Consulate General also carries out routine functions, such as:
- Follow up on Bahrainis involved in road accidents
- Family issues in the courts, prisons and other violations
- Hajj- and Umrah-related matters concerning permits, accommodation and hosting requests
- The transfer of human corpses or follow-up with burial procedures in cases of death within the Western Region
- Participation with the Ministry’s delegations attending the Organization of Islamic Conference and other meetings in Jeddah.