Bahrain has taken substantial measures to enact reforms and create the most open, favourable business conditions to make this possible. Fortunately, by virtue of its strategic location, Bahrain has the advantage of being an ideal gateway to the trillion dollar Gulf market.
We understand that we have to do what it takes to create the most competitive environment for business.
Bahrain will always focus its efforts on the building of foundations, ahead of the building of landmarks.
It is this commitment to building for a better future that Bahrain has come to be the most mature, well-established business hub in the Gulf, providing the most free, open, liberal, transparent environment for businesses and communities. Bahrain has maintained its position as a globally competitive base for business thanks to its focus on sustainability, skills, and good governance.
Bahrain is committed to the rule of law, free markets, and democratic principles; serving the needs of many; and, above all, ensuring the long-term, future prosperity of its people.
So, why must you make Bahrain your first choice for your MENA business operations?
- Bahrain is the gateway to Middle East with the best market access to the growing Gulf economies
- The Middle East’s freest market and the most liberal business environment
- The longest, most mature track record with the most experience
- A great place to live amongst an open and liberal society
- Competitive costs & taxes
- The most educated skilled Gulf workforce