Laissez Passer

Issuance of travel document for lost passports:

The General Consulate issues a travel document (return tickets to the Kingdom of Bahrain) in the following cases:

•    In case of Passports lost in the Republic of Iraq:
1-    Report on the loss of a passport issued by an official Iraqi side (police station or notary).
2-     Copy of lost passport.
3-    Two-white background recent photographs of applicant.
4-    Copy of CPR.

•    For newborns in the Republic of Iraq:
1-    A written request signed by the parent of a child born in the Republic of Iraq to be submitted to the General Consulate in which he/she requests the issuance of a travel document to return to the Kingdom.
2-    Original birth certificate, certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country that issued it.
3-    Passports of mother and father.
4-    The original marriage contract, legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of issuance.
5-    Two recent photographs of the child with a white background.

  • Embassies

  • Find a Kingdom of Bahrain embassy:

  • upr
  • bahrain
  • 2030 bahrain
  • bahrain
  • upr
  • kingdom of bahrain
  • *Ministry of Foreign Affairs' is responsible for coordinating and implementing all matters related to the nation's foreign policy, Bahrain's relations with other countries and international organizations, and to protecting the interests of Bahraini citizens abroad.
  • Near Safi  Safa Mosque, Zamzam Tourist Complex,  Najaf Old City, Najaf Province, the Republic of Iraq

  • Office Phone:
     +964 (0)7601700066

    Public Relations Phone:
     +964 (0)7601700099