Mr. Abdulellah Abdurahim AlKooheji
Director of Human & Financial Resources Directorate
Main responsibilities & duties:
- Send, receive and follow up diplomatic pouches sent or received from diplomatic missions abroad and then distribute them among the Ministry's directorates and departments;
- Furnish diplomatic corps abroad with required information and instructions;.
- Receive and send post from and to the kingdom's ministries and organizations then register and distribute it among the Ministry's directorates and departments;
- Follow up the Ministry's archive and maintain its files and keep them confidential.
- Control on purchases and supplies of the ministry and diplomatic missions and furnish the Ministry and the Kingdom of Bahrain's diplomatic missions abroad and the residence of diplomats.
- Follow up the Ministry employees' attendance and departure and their observance of working hours;
Offer personnel services like employment, training, promotions, transfer, appointment and travel tickets; follow up and prepare pay rolls, employees and diplomatic crops' leaves.
- Coordinate with the concerned sides in the Kingdom about booking the sick persons' appointments abroad through Kingdom of Bahrain's embassies and consulates and follow up collecting the treatments expenses from the concerned sides.
- Control the financial operations of the Ministry and diplomatic missions abroad and audit the missions' accounts;
- Prepare the project of the estimated balance sheet of the Ministry and diplomatic missions abroad, follow up the approval of such a balance sheet from the Ministry of Finance and National Economy and control the payments of the balance sheet.
- Approve the payments procedures for the ministry's payment in and out the Kingdom, and issue guidelines and instructions necessary for the missions.
- Prepare the closing account and ordinary financial reports on the Ministry's expenses and revenues.
- Study and analyze the financial centres of the missions abroad so as to take appropriate decisions of such missions.
- Attend the meetings of the permanent committees of administrative and financial affairs of the Arab League(AL), the United Nations (UN), Islamic Conference Organisations (ICS) and Gulf Cooperation Council( GCC).
- Pay visits to the missions to audit their accounts, to be acquainted with their administrative work, do inventory annually of properties, and inspect the centres of the missions and residence of delegates.