H.E. Mohamed Ghassan Mohamed Adnan Shaikho
Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Republic of Indonesia
Date of Birth: Born in 1955
Place of Birth: Manama - Kingdom of Bahrain
-  Received Doctoral Degree in Social Science from the Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, India. This research was published titled “The Dynamics of Informal Economy and Challenges of Governance: "A comparative study of Egypt and India since 1991 to 2012”.
-  Received Master’s Degree in International Relations (Political Economy), from the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. This research was published titled “Contemporary Egypt: Politics, Economics and the Military “.
-  Received Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Public Administration from the American University of Beirut.
-  Received High School Certificate (Science Branch) coming fourth on students in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- [2018-Present] Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Republic of Indonesia, and concurrently non-resident Ambassador to Brunei Darussalam and non-resident Ambassador to the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- [2013-2018] Ambassador at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of the Kingdom of Bahrain – Human Rights Affairs.
- [2007-2013] Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Republic of India, and concurrently non-resident Ambassador to the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka and Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal.
- [2002-2007] Director of International Organizations Directorate at MFA.
- [1998-2002] Head of Human Rights Division in MFA.
- [1992-1997] Member of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Affairs Directorate, charged with following up the Multilateral Working Group on Regional Security and Arms Control, and the Multilateral Working Group on the Environment emanating from the multilateral peace negotiations in the Middle East; and the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM) created by the UN to verify Iraq’s fulfillment of its obligations regarding production and use of weapons of mass destruction after the Gulf War.
- [1990-1991] Member of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the French Republic.
- [1988-1990] Member of the Permanent Mission of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the United Nations Office in Geneva.
- [1982-1988] Head of United Nations Section in the Political Directorate at MFA.
- [1977-1982] Member of the Permanent Mission of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the United Nations (New York).
- [December 1975-January 1977] Member of the Political and Economic Directorate at MFA.
- Fluent in Arabic and English: read, written and spoken.
- Reasonable understanding of French.