Requirements for the renewal of an existing Bahraini passport:
• The applicant's passport
• A letter from the applicant requesting passport renewal.
• Completed application form
• Two (2) passport size photos (white background, 1.5" x 2.5") attached to the signed application form.
• One copy of the applicant's valid legal status in the United Kingdom
• Please send all documents and a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Consulate General through the Postal Service (Express or Priority Mail). Alternatively, you can send the required documents via FedEx or DHL.
Requirements for replacing a lost/stolen passport:
• A police report from the borough/county in which the Bahraini passport was lost or stolen
• 2 passport-sized photos
• A copy of the lost/stolen passport or a copy of the passport holder’s Bahraini ID card or driver's license.
• Airplane ticket to return to Bahrain directly
Issuing a passport for a new-born:
• Copies of both parents’ passports
• Child’s birth certificate
• Parents’ marriage certificate
Guidelines for applying for your child’s first passport:
1) One clear, recent and coloured 4x6cm passport photo with a white background. Please note that the applicant must be facing forward and looking straight into the camera.
2) Original birth certificate plus one copy of the document.
3) Parents’ (or grandparents’) passports plus one copy of each passport.
4) Parents’ marriage license plus one copy of the document.
5) The applicant’s father must be present when submitting the application.
6) All children aged 10 and above must be present when applying for their first passport.
7) If either parent is deceased, the original death certificate must be presented when submitting the application.