Replacement of Passport Abroad Passport
Description of Service:
This service enables Bahraini citizens abroad to apply for the renewal of their passports.
• A signed letter from the applicant addressed to His Excellency the Ambassador requesting passport renewal from abroad.
• Completed and signed application form
• The applicant's passport.
• One copy of the applicant's valid legal status in the United Kingdom or in the country that the applicant is applying from (E.g. Visa, Permanent Residence Card, etc.).
• 2 Recent colored passport size photos
(4x6 front view with a white background) attached to the signed application form with the name written on the back of each photo.
• A self-addressed (express or priority mail) stamped envelope.
£25.00 for applicants who are less than 60 years old, or £15.00 for applicants who are more than 60 years old
In order to apply for a replacement passport, please post the above requirements and fees through the postal service (Express or Priority Mail), or by registered service to the following address:
Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the UK
30 BELGRAVE SQUARE
LONDON, SW1X 8QB
Telephone: (+44) 0207 201 9170
When received at the Consulate, the request and all attached documents will be sent to the Nationality, Passport & Residence Affairs for processing through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
When your renewed passport is received at the Embassy, it will be returned to you by post through the self-addressed stamped envelope that you enclosed with your application.
If your passport was lost/stolen abroad, then please visit the “Travel Permits” page for further information on what to do.
Questions and Contact:
Have a question about passports? Please take the time to review the information on our website together with the most frequently asked questions (FAQ’s)
If, after reviewing the information your question remains unanswered, please get in touch by sending an email to email@example.com
with your enquiry, or by calling the Consular Section on (+44) 0207 201 9170.