H.E. Shaikh Fawaz bin Mohamed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa
Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the United Kingdom
Date of Birth: 16 September 1965.
Place of Birth: Manama - Kingdom of Bahrain
-  BA in Law &Society at the American University, Washington D.C., USA.
-  M.A. in Public Administration at University Southern California (USC), Los Angeles CA, USA.
-  The Commissioning Course in Military at Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, Camberley, UK.
-  Executive Program, Columbia University New York, USA
-  joined Bahrain Government service in the civil service Bureau, then the Pension Fund Commission
-  Appointed Director of the investments, Directorate, at the Pension Fund Commission
-  Appointed Vice Chairman of the Board and Chairman of the Executive Committee of SICO, Investment Bank, Manama, Bahrain.
-  Appointed Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Executive Committee of Bahrain Aluminuim Extrusion (Balexco).
- [2000-2010] Appointed President of the General Organisation for Youth and Sport according to Amiri Decree No. 15, for the year 2000 issued on 14th May 2000, (with Minister’s rank).
- [2000-2010] Appointed by Royal Decree to be a Member of the Supreme Councl for Youth and Sport.
- [1999-2007] Appointed Chairman of the National Commission for Childhood according to Ministerial Order No. 15 for the year 1999.
-  Appointed Member of the Board of the Pension Fund Commission according to Ministerial Order No.13 for the year 2000, issued on 20 June 2000.
-  Appointed Member of the Board of Trustees of the University of Bahrain, according to Royal Decree No. 27 for the year 2000.
-  Appointed Member of The Bahrain National Action Charter Executive Commission headed by His Royal Highness The Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
-  Founded and headed the Board of Directors of the Bahrain Society for Creativity and Talents established on 7 October 2001.
-  Appointed Chairman of Bahrain International Circuit
- Elected by the General Conference to be Vice President of the International Committee for Physical Education and Sports and Chairman of the Arab Regions UNUCEF.
-  Appointed Member of Bahrain’s National committee for support Al-Quds, headed by His Royal Highness the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Appointed Vice President of the Bahrain Olympics Committee.
-  Appointed Member of the Disaster Relief Committee, headed by the Minister of Interior.
- [2010-2012] Appointed President of Information Affairs ( with Minister’s rank) according to Royal Decree No 33 for the year 2010, issued on 8 July 2010.
- [2012-2014] Appointed Minister of State for Communications Affairs according to Royal Decree No. 81 for the year 2012, 1 December 2012.
- [2012-2014] Appointed Member of the Supreme Committee for Information and Communication Technology(SCICT) headed by the Deputy Prime Minister H.H. Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa.
- [02 September 2015] Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Court of St. James’s.
- [17 February 2016] Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Netherlands.
- [12 April 2016] Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Republic of Ireland.
- [28 April 2016] Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to Spain.
- [20 October 2016] Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Kingdom of Sweden.
- [30 March 2017] Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Kingdom of Norway.
- Granted the Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa Medal of the First Degree in 2000, by His Majesty The King ( the highest honour awarded in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Granted the Bahrain Medal of the First Degree in 2004 by His Majesty The King ( on the occasion of the opening of the Bahrain International Circuit).
- Won many certificates and medals presented by International Sports Federations from Gulf, Arab, Asian and international bodies, as well as a number of youth, sports and international committees.
- [1990-1995] Appointed President of the Board of Directors of Al Hilal Club (previously Al Wehda and currently Al-Najmah Club).
- [1995-2000] Appointed President of Bahrain Motors Racing Association.
- [1997-2000] Appointed Honorary President for Al Hilal Club (previously Al Wehda and currently Al-Najmah Club).