Highly organised, self-driven and take charge professional with 26 years of distinguished career in
the Royal Bahrain Air Force with diverse experience and hands on Operations and Logistics,
Human Resource and Administration, Legal and Educational management at senior level.
Proven abilities in strategic planning, managing projects, team building with strong interpersonal
skills. Proficient in HR-IR management; Legal proficiency in advocacy and contract management.
Honesty, Integrity and Loyalty driven with sound work ethics; Experienced in visioning, costing and
executing projects from inception to launch; Able to provide a structured framework to analyze
complex situations into simple strategic imperatives.
Married: Yes (4 Children)
Languages: English and Arabic
Military medals and medals
- [2010-2013] BAHRAIN OLYMPIC COMMITTEE, CEO & Vice Chairman
- [1984-2010] ROYAL BAHRAIN AIR FORCE (BDF)
Holder of many medals and military medals, including:-
-  HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid AI Maktoum Prize for Sports Creativity for the distinguished Arab Administrator Award
-  Second Class Honors Award
-  Medal of Military Efficiency