Services provided by the Cultural Attaché to students include:
- Provide all the necessary information that would facilitate the enrollment of students in universities, colleges, and public or private educational institutes in the United Arab Emirates.
- Inform them of the required documents and identification papers for university and college enrollment.
- Follow-up on admission procedures of privately funded students as well as students on scholarship in the various UAE universities.
- Hold meetings with students with the aim of cementing means of communications and to look after their general well being and to provide help in resolving any academic or social problems they might face.
- Supervise, coordinate and support student activities and events.
- Coordinate and link with universities and colleges to follow-up on any student's issues and problems.
- To provide students with any requirement for research documents and publications to aid their study needs.
- Alleviate personal tasks related to students such as legalization of certificates and auditing of forms, etc.