-  High Diploma in Political History, The University of Jordan, Amman.
-  BA in Political Science, The University of Jordan, Amman.
Professional Training and Qualifications
-  Lectured on various issues related to the diplomatic craft, Diplomatic Institute, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), Kingdom of Bahrain.
-  Participated in the Sub-Regional Workshop on Social Protection Policies based on Participation, Sultanate of Oman.
-  Workshop on “The Concept of Crisis: Its Characteristics and Forms”, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- [2010–2014] Attended various training sessions in the Kingdom of Bahrain on: Constitutional Law, Principles of Public International Law, Private International Law, International Conflict Resolution, Political Analysis, Multilateral Negotiations, the Performance of Diplomatic Functions, Diplomatic and Consular Law, Skills of Diplomatic Presentation, Public Relations in the Diplomatic Work, Diplomatic Editing Skills.
-  Workshop on Future Outlook, Kingdom of Bahrain.
-  Took Part in the Second Meeting of the Working Group of the Joint Technical Committee to draw the Developmental Needs of the Republic of Yemen, Riyadh, KSA.
- [2008–2010] Participated in a large number of Arab Joint Committees.
-  Workshop on Negotiation skills and Principles, Sharm El Shaikh, Egypt.
-  Shuttle Diplomacy Training Session, Kingdom of Bahrain.
-  Workshop on Diplomatic Leadership, Kingdom of Bahrain.
-  Protocol Training Session, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- [2001–2003] Participated in three Symposiums on the Position of Islam Towards Terrorism.
-  Attended the Annual Conference of the Liberal Democrats (Party), UK.
- Took Part in the Gulf Security Conference, London.
-  Training Session on Arab-American Relations, United States Information Agency (USIA), Washington DC.
-  Member of Bahrain Delegation to the 45th General Assembly Regular Session, NY.
-  International Relations Course, Institute of Diplomatic Studies, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
-  Acting Director of International Organizations Directorate, MOFA.
-  Head of OIC Department, MOFA.
- [2010, 2012 & 2016]
- Presided over a number of Senior Official Meetings of OIC & ESCWA.
- Member of Bahrain delegation to a number of Arab League, GCC, and OIC meetings and Summits, in addition to meetings of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for West Asia (ESCWA).
-  Counselor, Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
-  First Secretary, Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the UK.
-  Second Secretary, Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Tunisian Republic.
-  Third Secretary, Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Syrian Arab Republic.
-  Served in the following Directorates of MOFA: Political, Economic, Arab Affairs, and International Organizations.
-  Joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Reading, Travelling, Stamps & Currency Collecting.
Married, with a son and two daughters.