Dr. Ebrahim Yusuf Al-Abdullah
Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Republic of Turkey
- PhD in Mathematics and Education, Paris University VII, France, 1979.
- Executive Management Diploma “Management and Strategic Planning, And Evaluation of Institutions, Projects and Programs”, 1989.
- [2008-Till now]Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Republic of Turkey
- [2015-Till now]Non-Resident Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kingdom of Bahrain to several countries in Central Asia and the Caucasus: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Albania.
- [2000-2008] Educational expert and specialist for some educational institutes and regional and international organizations
- [2002-2006] Member of the Parliamentary Council of the Kingdom of
- [1997-2002]Assistant Undersecretary for General and Technical Education
- [1983-1997]Director of Curriculum Department
- Other activities accompanying the above-mentioned work: lecturing for students of higher education at Bahrain University; administering seminars in educational management, curriculum, mathematics and methodology of teaching mathematics in cooperation with the American University in Beirut and other professional development centers.
- Member of several Arab, regional and international committees, networks and forums in the field of education.
- Awarded the Shaikh Isa bin Salman Al-Khalifa (late Ameer of Bahrain) National Medal of the Third Degree.
- Supervised a variety of scientific and research studies.
- Prepared a series of studies and research in the following areas:
• Studies, research, reports and working papers in the field of politics, international relations, reform and political transformation, parliamentary and political affairs, in addition to regional and global economic development.
• Studies and research in the field of human resource development, economic, industrial and technological development, and performance improvement in institutions.
• Studies in the field of planning, reform and educational development, improving the quality of education, developing educational management, curricula and methods of evaluating the performance of individuals and evaluating institutions, and meeting the requirements of the modern era and the challenges of the future.
- Issued a series of books (5) on facing the requirements of current and future challenges, focusing on the issues of comprehensive and sustainable development, educational and administrative reform, evaluation of institutions, raising the productivity of educational institutions, and improving the quality and outputs of education.
- Participated in authoring (31) Mathematics Textbook for the Primary, Secondary and High Schools for Bahrain, the Gulf Cooperation Council States and Arab and International Organizations (ALESCO and UNESCI).
- - Has several articles in newspapers in the Kingdom of Bahrain in various fields.