H.E. Muna Abbas Mahmood Radhi
Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the Kingdom of Thailand
-  LLM in Public International Law, University of Nottingham, UK.
-  Certificate in Spanish Course as an extra curriculum activity (level 2), University of Nottingham.
-  Certificate in Spanish Course, Ministry of Education, Bahrain.
-  High French Language Diploma (Diplome Approfondi de Langue Francaise, DALF), Manama,Bahrain.
-  Diploma in Business French first degree of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Paris,France.
-  Diploma of French Civilization course of the Sorbonne, France, Certificate in French Civilization course of the Sorbonne, France.
-  Richmond, the American International University in London, Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations.
- [1989-1991] West Riffa Secondary School (Riffa, Bahrain), High School Certificate in Science Division.
- [2017 October - Current] Director of Afro-Asian Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bahrain.
- [2011-2017] Bilateral Relations Directorate, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- [2009-2011] Charge d’Affairs a.i., Permanent Mission of Bahrain to the UN, Geneva
- [2007- 2009] Dep. Permanent Representative, Permanent Mission of Bahrain to the UN, Geneva permanent mission in Geneva
- [2001-2006] Organisation Directorate, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- [1997-2002] Chief Reporter at Bahrain Tribune newspaper
Arabic: Mother Tongue.
French: advanced level.
Spanish: advanced level.
International political and economical interests
Playing the piano