Ambassador Tawfeeq Ahmed Al-Mansoor
Director of Organizations
Main responsibilities & duties:
- Implementing the foreign policy of the Kingdom through strengthening and developing relationships with Arab states
- Following up on Arab political, cultural and economic affairs through the Arab League
- Protecting the Kingdom's interests and rights in Arab states through joint committees
- Promoting Bahrain through Arab states
- Preparing research and studies
- Coordinating positions regarding international issues within Arab states and the Arab League.
- Cooperating with Arab states and the Arab League to coordinate policies and formulate a united position on Arab causes in the international arena.